Friday, December 9, 2011

Daniel + Mindy + Isaac

Hey everyone! Today I'm posting some photos I recently took of my good friends Daniel and Mindy, and their new baby boy, Isaac!


Daniel has been my friend for as long as I can remember and Mindy is a talented artist/photographer/blogger and anything else crafty you could think of! check out her blog here!             ( www.colemansinlove.blogspot.com ) Their son Isaac just entered his little way into this world, and let me tell you, he is just a little ball of cuteness! I love that guy! Me and him are already buds, I picked him up and we clicked. :) Looks like I get to be Uncle Mike to that guy from here on out! The photos of Daniel and Mindy without Isaac were taken just days before Isaac was born! I hope you enjoy these!


Untitled-1

blog6

IMG_6566

IMG_6570

IMG_6538

IMG_6421

IMG_6402

IMG_6400

IMG_6451

blog7

IMG_6499

IMG_6490

IMG_6464

IMG_6608

Here comes the Coleman family photos!

blog1

blog3

blog4

blog2

IMG_2535

IMG_2507

IMG_2593

IMG_2527

Have an awesome day!

-Michael

2 comments:

  1. I have been following Mindy's blog for some time now and that's how I stumbled upon your blog. Just wanted to say I love your work and you are an amazing photographer. I love the coloring in these photos especially!

    -Julia (www.writersblocknearyou.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete