Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Andie and Allison: Just Because

You are looking at the brand new owner of a contax 645 medium format camera! (Well, I guess you aren't really looking at me, but you get the idea.) That's right, I'm trying to shoot more film these days, and I'm working on moving into medium format photography!

I asked my friends Andie and Allison if they would be willing to model for some test shots on my new camera. While we were out, I snapped a few with my 5d and here's how they came out! I can't wait to get the film developed! I feel like a kid waiting for christmas morning!

Andie-5

Andie-1 copy

There's me in action, and Andie dancing in the sunlight! -->

Andie-8

Andie-19

Andie-18

I'll post my film shots whenever I get my rolls developed!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment