Friday, March 22, 2013

Meredith + Aaron

Hey Everyone! Spring has officially sprung! (although it doesn't feel like it with the current temperature in the 40's) I'm ready for spring weather for sure. Spring weather means more beautiful spring photos, which gets me excited.

The following photos were taken at a place called 40 acre rock. Which, as you can probably guess, is 40 acres of rock (creative name I know). I'm totally stoked about these photos because I love the look of the rock as a background complimenting the style of the couple. If you are in the Carolinas and feel like taking a day trip to a wonderful place for a picnic or photographs or anything, I highly recommend this place.

One thing I love about being a wedding/engagement photographer, is the ability to build relationships with couples I photograph. That is exactly what happened with Meredith and Aaron. I consider them friends to me now, and am excited to photograph their wedding in the fall! I hope you enjoy these photos!

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith + Aaron

Meredith + Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron

Meredith+Aaron


Have an awesome day!

-Michael



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Such perfect shots, every single one of them, can I ask what lens you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are SUBLIME, especially with the warm light of the sunset. Your photographs of couples are always so peaceful. They make love look so safe.

    ReplyDelete