Saturday, January 23, 2016

Anna+Ben Eksharad, Sweden Wedding Part 1

Hey Everyone! I hope 2016 is going incredible for all of you! In the summer of 2015 I had the honor of traveling to Eksharad, Sweden to shoot Anna and Ben's wedding! It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was there! I had such a hard time picking photos to put into this blog post because I love so many, but I think I picked the best! There are so many photos, I had to separate the wedding into two different posts! In case you were trying to get an understanding of the whole wedding, we took all of these photos over the course of a few days! The first day was relaxing by the lake with the whole bridal party. The water was extremely cold, but I convinced Anna and Ben it would be worth it for the beautiful photos! It was totally worth it! You will see when you get to the portraits of the two of them in the lake together. The wedding day itself was beautiful with an intimate ceremony with family and friends in the backyard of the grooms parents house. They have an old schoolhouse on the property where the reception was held. The day after the wedding we spent more time exploring and doing photos of just Anna and Ben! Those photos are actually in the second post of this wedding which you don't want to miss!

See the 2nd part of the wedding here 

Cheers!









































































Check out part 2 of this beautiful wedding here

No comments:

Post a Comment