Thursday, December 10, 2009

Leeza & Blake : Engaged!

We are so excited about this engagement shoot with Leeza & Blake. I (Juliet) know Leeza from college. I can remember when her and Blake started dating - because it was around the same time Michael and I started dating! I was so excited for her then, so you can imagine my excitement for her now! They are an awesome couple and were so much fun to photograph! They were so excited about all of our ideas and really made them come to life. We brought a vintage camera, bike, a few books, and a lovely quilt along for the shoot and things turned out just darling if you ask me! We are so thankful they asked us to photograph their engagement pictures and their upcoming wedding in May!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

- Blue Kite Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment